Monday, April 1, 2013

2013/02/07 Thursday: Better Than First Class


Somehow we lucked out, and our plane was half empty.  A passenger moved to get away from us and into an empty row, so we ended up with two rows for Jo Ellen, Henry, Gigi, and myself.  The kids slept for most of the Honolulu-LAX leg of the flights.  About ninety minutes before we landed in LA, I started to have abdominal pain.  It was pretty intense.  My gallbladder really knows how to pick a good moment to attack.  I was in agony and could barely get off the plane.  I called Nick and with his advice, decided to go ahead and proceed to Salt Lake.  By the time we boarded our second (and delayed) flight, the worst was over.  We were all on one row on the way to Utah, but it was OK because we were so close to being done.  I don't know how I would have made it without Toots.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.