Tuesday, April 2, 2013

2013/03/04 Monday: A Rough Morning


This little one was furious this morning.  It was a rough day for everyone.  We were going to attend a Dr Seuss party at the library, but Gigi was still asleep and I was not about to wake her up and start another crankiness cycle.  There was a half-hour left in the party when she awoke, and we needed to get out of the house for a change of scenery, so we dashed over.  They were watching "Horton Hears a Who" and eating cupcakes and juice.  My kids were pointing to the other children's cupcakes.  I asked the librarian: "Are the any cupcakes left?"
She replied: "The party started at 3:30."  I said, "I know.  Are they any cupcakes left?"   I didn't know she could be so perplexed by a simple question, or confused by the differences between making a flight and attending a children's party.
 She then stepped about 20 feet away and came back with a couple of cupcakes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.