Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012/11/26 Monday: Festival of Trees

My mom did another "Festival of the Trees" Christmas tree this year, and by my mom, I mean Patti decorated it.  It takes a village, so naturally the rest of us came along too.  The day of tree set-up is a really fun party.

Wheadon cousins stopped by.  It's the first year they haven't done a tree in a while.

Gigi with her Great-Great-Aunt Norma.

Patti and Liz with the tree, early on.  I didn't stay long enough to have a finished picture.

A picture of my dad and Stan as we left in the early afternoon.  The power tools were no longer need, so their work was done.

I had to get back to Bountiful to take pre-mission pictures for a cousin.  Once I get permission, I hope to share them on my other blog.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.