Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012/11/25 Sunday: Gigi, Her Doll, and Photos


Gigi got a doll from my mom.  She really likes the attached binky.  The sweater she has on is adorable, and she refuses to wear it about 95% of the time I try to put it on her.

I took Nick to the airport really early this morning.  As he was unloading his things, he realized he'd left the dog carrier back in the garage.  I left him at the airport and zoomed back to my mom's, grabbed the bag, then returned to the airport.  It was pushing the time, but Nick got the dog checked in, through security, and at the gate in time to board with his assigned group.

Last night Nick and I ate with the Hullinger's at their house, with the star of the evening being their sweet new baby.  Today I returned there to take a few pictures.  I can't share them because I don't want to blow the surprise of their Christmas card.

I also visited with my Uncle HB's family and took their photo, which may also be their Christmas card.

The evening ended with what I like to call Italian Thanksgiving.  Patti made another feast, the main dish being pans of lasagna.  I didn't know so many people were coming over (and actually neither did Patti), but there was plenty of food for the crowd that was bigger than the Thanksgiving group.  The biggest surprise was my cousin Jennie stopped in and stayed for dinner and it was fun to see her and family.  At my mom's, you just assume "if you cook it, they will come."  By cooking for a large crowd, Patti magically summoned them there.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.