Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2012/11/22 Thursday: Thanksgiving Run, Food, and Fun


We started our trip off with a "Turkey Trot."  I did the 5k with Gigi in the stroller.  Nick got suckered into doing the 10k with Dallas.  Cardiovascularly, he felt fine, but the leg muscles you run with arent' the same as cycling, so he definitely felt it the next day.  Toots watched Henry at the rec center during the race.  They had fun too.

Thanksgiving was truly a feast.  Patti did almost all the work.  Lots of different dishes, and they were all delicious.  The roasted sweet potatoes are something I want to make myself.  There were eighteen adults, and I think four kids.

Henry loves playing with his cousins, and they all love watching shows on the kindle.  Henry and W are wearing the matcing capes I made them.  Gigi was running around in the red one.  Nick and I also went to see Skyfall, since somehow we only make it to movies while we're in Utah.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.