Tuesday, May 27, 2014

2014/02/05 Wednesday: Recovery from Vacation

We are basically having a long layover in Utah- we're just here for less than a couple days, basically to pick up Caesar who stayed with my brother (and is apparently not going to be invited back.)

I did have time to get an eye exam with my favorite eye doctor, Robert Keller of Keller Vision Clinic.  I am now going to order glasses for myself online, as I have already done for Nick and Sam.

We had dinner over at my friend Jessica's house, and Henry loves to play with her little girl.  The two of them are closing Gigi into the rubbermaid box, which we immediately put a stop to, and gave a lecture on suffocation.  Also, it's really, really, cold, and there's ice everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.