Tuesday, May 27, 2014

2014/02/04 Tuesday: Miracle of Human Flight


After packing frantically and staying up late to finish, we had to get up in the middle of the night to make it to the airport to catch our new flight.  It was difficult moving our mountain of stuff through the airport, and that's after we gave away the leftover food and household consumables to church friends.

This flight was incredibly nice compared to the year before, because I wasn't having a gallbladder attack, because I no longer have a gallbladder.  (I recommend the surgery to all my friends.)

We did have several hours to kill in the LAX airport, which explains why I let my kids run around with an abandoned luggage cart.  It was quite late in the mountain west when we arrived at SLC and had to once again maneuver our mountain of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.