Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2012/12/25 Tuesday: Merry Christmas to All

For me, Christmas started at about 5:00 AM with intense abdominal pain.  That was really memorable, and made the holiday special.  I couldn't eat anything until the afternoon, so at least it reduced Christmas gluttony.





We opened presents at my mom's house.  Iron Man (nephew W) got some great toys.  My kids were spoiled of course.
We then went to Nick's Dad's house for a delicious Brunch.  I mostly just watched other people eat it.  Once again, we were all spoiled.

We then proceeded to Nick's mom's house for Christmas dinner.  In moving furniture to set up the tables, Nick broke a decorative plate which thus far has proved irreplaceable.

Here's a picture of everyone at that dinner.  On the far right is Nick's Uncle Steve and his new wife. This week was the first time I'd ever met one of Deborah's siblings in person.
We got so much stuff for Christmas, I don't know how we're going to get it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.