Monday, February 18, 2013

2012/12/24 Monday: Christmas Eve


During the day of Christmas Eve, I went Scuba diving in an enclosed natural hot spring in Midway, Utah.  We need two open water dives to certify before our trip to Hawaii.  I was really surprised by how exhausting the day was, I think largely due to the altitude.  Midway is at about 6,000ft above sea level, Chicago is closer to 600ft, so quite a change.  Nick, Dallas, Sam, V, and my Dad also dived.

We then quickly switched modes to celebrate Christmas Eve with a splendid dinner, and a game of Hot Dice with crazy prizes, such as a pigeon decoy.
The six siblings.  And some Furr Real pets.  It's almost like we're trying to make "Awkward Family Photos"

My parents with all their children.

Their six grandchildren, and Sam's legs.  What were you doing Sam?

1 comment:

  1. Sam was doing his best to make Jameson look normal in the picture. You know J is kind of clingy...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.