Monday, June 2, 2014

2014/03/05 Wednesday: It's Alive!


The stars aligned in my favor- the dryer motor I ordered from repairclinic.com came overnight (even though I didn't pay for overnight shipping), the freezing weather kept trauma quiet so Nick got a little bit of sleep at work last night, and we were right about the motor being the problem.  Winning!  I would recommend repairclinic.com to anyone in the market for dryer parts.  They have good video tutorials, a nice database to search for parts based on the model number you're fixing, their return policies are generous (you can return for a year), and of course, their shipping was very fast and reasonably priced.

It took about an hour to replace the motor, but he stopped to eat dinner in that hour too.  The dryer starting sounds totally different.  It used to sort of drag itself into motion, now it's a perky instantaneous roaring to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.