Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2013/11/12 Tuesday: Happiest Place on Earth


We had a wonderful day at Disneyland.  I was sad that Nick couldn't come and he had to miss the magic of seeing his kids enjoy it, but I was having too much fun to dwell on that.

Both Henry and Gigi thought that the Chip 'n Dale roller coaster in Toon Town was the greatest ride of all time.  We went on it more than once.

We did not wait in any lines to meet characters, but by serendipity, Gigi was able to give Belle a hug when they crossed paths.

The Smith grandkids, after riding Winnie the Pooh.

My favorite part of the day was probably the Christmas parade.  The parade was spectacular and cute, but the real magic was watching my kids' faces as they watched the parade.  And I loved that Gigi was perhaps even more excited to see the Toy Story characters than she was to see the princesses.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.