Thursday, July 18, 2013

2013/06/24 Monday: That's Why I Called Ahead


Took the kids to their wellness visits today.  I also needed to pick up some paperwork from my doctor's office that I needed to jump through some of the many hoops our HMO has.  I have made Multiple phone calls to multiple people to have the paperwork prepared.  Yet, somehow, when I show up it is a complete surprise and no one knows what I'm talking about and they continue to maintain confusion at why I need anything.  So, after explaining everything, twice, I had to sit in their lobby for twenty minutes as Gigi used their furniture as a playground.

Henry went to little Ninja class, but wouldn't participate.  He was out of sorts after he had fallen asleep in the car.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.