Tuesday, July 16, 2013

2013/06/19 Wednesday: Zoo Safari


Pretty awesome day at the zoo.  Henry went into the "swamp" building for the first time (pictured).  I think doing things with his cousins makes him braver.

I did possibly, perhaps, yell a little at a woman for smoking at the playground at the zoo.  When I asked politely for her to put her cigarette out she ignored me.  When she was defending her pro-smoking position, she admitted that she knew there were areas in the zoo where she could smoke (which also confesses you know the playground is not one of those areas.)  So yelling at people might be rude.  But I maintain it's ruder to expose children to carcinogens (not to mention the foul smell.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. You go Kara!! I would have done the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally yell at people that smoke and swear in front of children. The teenagers that come to our pool turn around and leave when they see me there because they know I'll be yelling at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally yell at people that smoke and swear in front of children. The teenagers that come to our pool turn around and leave when they see me there because they know I'll be yelling at them.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.