Friday, June 7, 2013

2013/05/16 Thursday: Crime & Punishment


A couple of days ago, I was upstairs folding laundry and the kids were in the family room.  All seemed well with the world.  Then I went to the kitchen for a drink, and discovered that the children had drawn all over the carpet in the living room and stairs with a blue crayon.  And when I say all over the carpet, I mean ALL OVER.  They used wide, broad strokes to cover as much square footage as possible.  There was a major time out penalty incurred.
  It was cheap crayon the kids got at National Train day, which meant it was not washable.  None of the tips of how to get crayon out of carpet worked.  It did not iron out.  But then the delightful Lindsay Moss came over with her spray bottle of Goo Gone.  She sprayed the crayon and scrubbed with a microfiber cloth.  It made a huge difference.  I then rented a carpet cleaner from the home depot, and things were back to just having the gross carpet we started with.

I found a used Shark costume for J since he is obsessed with sharks.  We had a little fun with it here too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.