Friday, June 7, 2013

2013/05/10 Friday: A Good Sport


They love playing with their dad when he gets home.

This afternoon I went to Sam's Club to buy new frames for my glasses.  I broke my glasses a few days ago when I stepped on a rake and it hit me in the face (just like in Plants vs Zombies, except the rake was leaning against the fence.)  After I bought the glasses we bought a snack at the cafe there.  Henry then very loudly said as he pointed, "Look at that old guy . . . he's getting so . . . so old."
Then we have a little conversation about not talking about people.
Three minutes later, he says as he points, "Why does that guy have such a big bum?"  I attempted to shush him rather than answer him.  That did not satisfy him, so he asked again, only louder, so I'm sure the guy heard Henry.  It was made slightly worse when we were leaving and I saw that the person in question was actually a woman.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.