Sunday, October 21, 2012

2012/10/13 Saturday: Guess Who's Coming to Birthday Dinner?


My Dad stopped by for a quick visit.  He parked his truck in Indiana, and the kids and I picked him up and brought him to the house for the night.  Nick cooked a delicious birthday dinner, which both served to celebrate my birthday and give my dad a home-cooked meal.  We had great steaks and his famous butternut squash soup.  We finished the evening with ice cream and birthday candles.

And we have a picture with all of us in it, courtesy of the tripod Nick gave me for my birthday.  He was at our house from about 6:00 PM to 5:00 AM, so it was a fairly short visit.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Is that the tripod you "opened" up the next day????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Nick ordered it from Costco, and it was shipped in its own packaging, so I saw what I was getting as soon as got the mail. I needed it, so I used it, but Nick still insisted on using the pretty wrapping paper he bought.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.