Friday, October 19, 2012

10/12/2012 Friday: We Turned Our Back for a Second

My friend Jamie, who has much more fashion sense than me, agreed to meet me at the fabric store to select some decorator fabric.  Our three-year-olds were a little hyper, and for some reason the store didn't have any carts available at the time, so we couldn't just buckle them in the cart.  We resorted to having them sit on a couple of chairs at the pattern table to watch a show on my phone.  The decorator fabrics were about 10 feet away, so we could keep an eye on them and look at some fabric.  

It didn't last long.  A minute later Miss C cried out for help.  We looked, and her whole body was through the gap in the back of the chair, but her head wouldn't fit.  I guess she hadn't liked the show and was trying to escape.  Her chin and forehead were caught in the gap as we started to assist her and coached her in climbing back up in order to be free.
 


And this is Miss C's family that night.  It was colder than it looked.  Then we went to Chili's.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.