Friday, September 28, 2012

09/26/2012 Wednesday: A Grand Night Out

Nick and I went to see Metamorphosis at Looking Glass Theater. I have
seen it before and recommended it to all the ladies at church. I am
now wishing that I knew there was nudity in the show before I told a
broad group of people they should all see it. Well, I guess it's not
nudity because the actor is wearing wings and a blindfold, just
nothing else. They take their portrayal of Cupid very literally.
Before the show we ate at Food Ease at WaterTower Place. I had the
best pot roast sandwich ever.
The theater provided towels, since we were sitting in the splash zone.
We didn't actually get wet, but those a few seats away did. I found
the towel useful for drying my tears at various points in the show.
Since we had used a gift certificate for dinner, we splurged after he
show and split a minty dark chocolate sundae at Ghiradeli's. We only
take advantage of living in a metropolis about once a year, so we
figured we would go all out.

1 comment:

  1. I think another night on the town is in order - say in 2 weeks????

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.