Sunday, September 9, 2012

08/30/2012 Thursday: My Contribution

 
 
 

We all have different skills in life.  We also have our "el gaupo," the areas in our life that we do not function well or at all.  My sister-in-law was moving, but moving is one of my "el guapo" things.  I'm pretty much useless when it comes to moving.  We have moved multiple times, but we would still be trying to pack up our first apartment if it weren't for Nick.  I find it challenging emotionally to prepare to move, and I also lack the organization or prioritizing skills necessary.  However, I'm a very adequate babysitter, so my contribution was to babysit her sweet boy while the people who are actually helpful worked on the move. 
These pictures were taken in just a few minutes in the evening, in whatever clothes the kids happened to have on. Hence, Henry is wearing his usual Lightning McQueen outfit.

"el Guapa" credit goes to the movie "Three Amigos" and my cousin Joan.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.