Tuesday, September 18, 2012

09/15/2012 Saturday: Happy Half-Birthday

For a short time on Saturday, I was in charge of five kids aged one through three.  Fortunately, the youngest two took turns taking naps, so I only had four going at once.  Henry has been asking about his birthday a lot.  He's been asking about everyone else's too.  He just wants someone, anyone, to have a birthday party.  His half-birthday is around the corner, so I decided it was excuse enough, however weak, to celebrate.  The kids we had over were our ready-made party guests.  I made a batch of brownies and threw on some candles.  Add a blue table cloth, napkins, a tiny bit of frosting, and a song, and you have yourself a birthday party.  We also made balloon animals after the brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.