Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Friday 3/9/12: Advanced Peek-A-Boo

 There was a "Girls Night Out" at Cheesecake Factory to both celebrate and mourn Iuliana's moving to Colorado.  It was planned on short notice and I was unable to find a sitter.  Iuliana said she'd rather I come with kids than not at all, so away we all went.  My kids were not perfect, but they were as good as could be hoped for.  The restaurant is very dimly lit (I used my phone as a flashlight more than once), so I couldn't tell Gigi's diaper had leaked until I picked her up and felt that she was wet.  I took her to the bathroom, which was only slightly better lit, and discovered she had poop from her armpits to her shoes.  Glad I had an extra outfit in the diaper bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.