Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Friday 3/16/12: Museums and Culture

We went to new Natural History Museum with Toots, and it was obvious
the building was designed to fit the architect's vision and not fit
the actual need of the people who would use the building.
I later took V and my kids to the Discovery Gateway Museum. Henry
loved most of it, but it was so crowded and with a lot of inadequately
supervised school groups. It reminded me too much of Lord of the
Flies.

With this picture of Gigi and J, can you guess what happened next?

In the evening I went to the opera "Elixir of Love" with my dad. It's
such a light, cute opera. We happened to sit just a few rows away from
my Aunt Sharon and her husband- we had no idea they would be there.

1 comment:

  1. I went to the Elixir of Love last week too. It was a good comedy opera. Glad you get out and do a lot of fun things. -Alana

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.