Wednesday, April 16, 2014

2014/01/23 Thursday: Polynesian Cultural Center

We went to the Polynesian Cultural Center, the top paid attraction in Hawaii.  Sam, Megan and J were going to join us after J's nap, but they never made it.  There was an accident on the highway between the house and the PCC, and because it involved a fatality the highway was closed nearly all day.  They called and rebooked their tickets for another day.
My kids loved the activities, even if they weren't thrilled about sitting through the cultural presentations.

Gigi jumped onstage, uninvited, during a hula demonstration to a Japanese group.  They seemed to love her.
We went to Ha: Breath of Life, the spectacular evening show.  My kids were not enjoying it, and the highway was reopened, so my mom and Katie came and got the kids so I could enjoy the second half.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.