Friday, April 4, 2014

2013/12/25 Wednesday: Christmas Day

We had to stay up just past midnight to get everything ready.  It would have been much, much later except Amy wrapped most the presents before she went back to Utah.  I think you can tell from the number of boxes that we're all pretty spoiled.

Nick didn't have to go into work (hurray) and we had the day together to celebrate as a family.

Gigi picked out this guitar at a thrift store last week.  I told her it was ridiculous, and if she insisted we get it I would make her wait until Christmas.  She has asked for it several times a day, every day.  She's wearing the earmuffs that Nick bought for Christmas, it came in a two-pack and he and I each get one.  Henry is putting on his Little Ninja Tiger uniform he got for Christmas.

I took the kids shopping to get Nick a present.  I asked Henry where he wanted to go, he said he thought the goodwill would have something Nick would like.  The Goodwill had a toy helicopter and a "Hulk" mechanical claw that Nick just loves.  Nick took the kids to Five Below, where they picked out another toy helicopter and an Angry Birds Star Wars Princess Lea back pack clip for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.