Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2013/05/01 Wednesday: Flying Home


We had a nice time at the airport, grabbing lunch at Cafe Rio with Jessica.  We hopped on our plane, and until the last possible moment it looked like we would have the row to ourselves.  But then one more person got on the the plane, and our empty seat was the only one remaining on the plane.  It was a little weird when the new neighbor asked me how to buckle the seat belt.  She also seemed surprised by take-off, so she must not fly often.  The kids were both great on the flight, and each took a nap on board.  Caesar was also very good throughout the flight.

Nothing is harder on strollers than flying.  I don't know what they did to it, but when Southwest gave it back to me the front was all broken.  But I knew what the risks were when I checked it.

The kids (and dog) were really excited to see Nick, and so was I.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.