Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday 12/8/11: Library Santa



We went to an event at the library, billed as "A Dickens Christmas." Truth in advertising would have required it to be call, "One man show with a few small magic tricks, bad puppetry, and a worse toupee." Henry enjoyed himself, but was sad and kept saying "My turn," when kids would get pulled out of the audience to help. It ended with a visit to Santa in the basement of the library. We lost our place in line because Henry insisted on using the drinking fountain, and then taking the elevator. As a result, we were nearly the last family in line for pictures with Santa. A moment later, I looked down and Henry was gone. By the time I found him, he was getting his candy cane from Santa. I didn't want to wait 45 minutes for a picture with Gigi, so I snapped one of Henry alone on Santa's lap and we took off. I think Henry's just in it for the candy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Henry does look happier with the candy cane than with Santa. And Georgia looks darling.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.