Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sunday 12/18/11: Elaine!!!!

I've known Elaine since she was about five, and she just keeps getting lovelier.

She was in the greater Chicagoland area visiting her aunt and uncle, whom I will refer to as the B's, and they graciously invited us to dinner to visit. Their kids were so good to Henry and Georgia and it was fun to get caught up. It's so odd to me that I remember when they got married, but know they have a near teenage kid. I'm getting old.
Go West high alumni!*
I made sure Henry didn't take any cars that belonged to the B's when we left. However, I should have giving Georgia a pat-down as she somehow managed to smuggle a "My Little Pony" out of their house in her car seat bunting. I'll mail it back, but It may miss Christmas.

*Nick and the B's are Panthers from West high. Dallas is so special, he went to West High for 7th, 8th, and 9th grades. (He was part of a gifted program that I was jealous of.)
Edited to add: There's another great West alumna- my Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Your sarcasm is coming through loud and clear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except that I'm serious. Of the four alumni mentioned, all four are wonderful, smart people. One is a doctor, one is a PhD in physics and you are an MBA soon to be CPA.
    And I should have added a fifth- my mom.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.