Tuesday, November 5, 2013

2013/10/14 Monday: Happy Birthday to Me!


Playgroup for Columbus Day (since kids are out of school) met at a park.  It started out a little chilly but ended up being beautiful.  People brought something to share for lunch.  We ended up staying 4 hours, and really only left because Henry had his little Ninjas class.  So, really, a pretty good birthday. 
Nick surprised me with an unexpected and super thoughtful gift- a year membership to the Association of Critical Care nurses, which gives me access to their continuing education classes so I can update my nursing knowledge.  He also gave me a USB microphone so I can improve my sound quality for the Virtual Choir projects I've participated in.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.