Wednesday, August 21, 2013

2013/07/27 Saturday: Our Day with Iuliana


We spent our morning with the Blakelys at temple square.  I always love visiting because it's so pretty, and because it's where I was married.  A while ago when Henry saw a picture from our wedding day, he said in shock, "You got married without me?" as if we had slighted him but not inviting him.

We still found time to goof off, just a little.
We made a new bride and groom blush by cheering as their photographer made them kiss.

Iuliana was excited when she spotted Elder Neil L Anderson, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve that lead the LDS Church.  He happens to live close to my brother in Bountiful.

We next grabbed lunch and spent the afternoon playing at the Discovery Gateway Children's museum.  They kids loved it, and would have been happy to live there forever.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.