Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Saturday 11/5/11: Wild Animals


These are all six of my parents' grandkids. They're each wearing a Disney piece of apparel that Toot's got for them. I think she wanted something matching, but they don't really sell anything that spans sizes from tiny baby to tween. If there's a next time, perhaps we will plan ahead and order matching shirts.

You would never know it to look at her, but Georgia was sick when this picture was taken. She got sick while we were at the park, and about an hour after this picture I was within moments of taking her to the ER when she seemed to perk up. I saw improvment and so held off going to the ER, and was just able to keep her hydrated back at the hotel.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'm desperate for the attention.